Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Body Image: Gay Men See Themselves Differently. I see them as Hairy Hunks

 I wrote this many years ago, but I feel these thoughts need to be re-posted:

Be happy with your body, but strive to make it the best body it can be.

There is no such thing as the Adonis look. Male Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder.

Some parts we can never really appreciate about ourselves, because we never see them in the right light. So graciously accept any and all comments about your strong back, shoulders, and butt cheeks.

As I have stated earlier, I can find at least something positive, great, erotic, about every male body. So check out your assets, work on what’s great about your body, accentuate the positive, and go for it.

Giving you mega hairy muscle hugs of encouragement. You got the bod, now make it happen.

The Gay Male body is a spectrum of male beauty.  See for yourself